I am extremely new (and late) to the essential oil game. While I am not a connoisseur of all things oil – I have recently grown intrigued by their supposed super-powers of healing and aiding in improving health. For a while, I have had a few bottles (eucalyptus, tea tree, rosemary, and lavender) hanging around in our medicine cabinet. I’d tab them on when I wasn’t feeling the greatest or simply wanted to de-stress. Even though this helped, I’ve heard of much better ways to use these oils, and thought that I’d give it a try.
I don’t know about you, but Amazon is our go-to store. It makes shopping for items SO ridiculously easy, and albeit a bit lazy, it is helpful especially when you are dealing with a “bomb cyclone” or whatever newfangled weather term they throw at us, and do not want to leave the house. With that said, I recently purchased an essential oil diffuser on Amazon, and since its arrival at our house, I have not been able to stop using it.
Since I was new at this, and do not have too much of an understanding on oil combos and best practices with them, I went for a sleek design that didn’t break the bank. I settled on this OliveTech Aroma Essential oil diffuser for $26. It’s small enough to not take up a lot of space, insanely easy to use, puts off a great aroma in your home that covers a good deal of space, and wasn’t too costly. You can also change the color of the LED strip around its base to match your mood or home color scheme.
Below, I have rounded up a few other designs of diffusers I like – all under $50, as well as sets of oils to get you started.
- Syntus Essential Oil Diffuser with remote
- InnoGear 2018 Vase-Shaped Essential Oil Diffuser
- ArtNaturals Essential Oil Diffuser with clock and Blue-tooth speaker
- ASAKUKI Premium, Essential Oil Diffuser
- Enchanted Forest Essential Oil Diffuser
- SOLIGT 25 Slot Wooden Essential Oil box
- Essential Oil box (68 slot) by Terramore
- Soothing Wellness Essentials (30 slot) carrying case
- Nature Gear (37 slot) circular storage box
- Simply Shelf Expandable Essential Oil Organizer (15 slot)
Do you use essential oils? If so, how do you use them in your everyday life? Which oil combos do you like best? Would love to hear from you in the comments below!