I must confess, this week I haven’t been the best about eating my vegetables. If you are like me, or the Very Hungry Caterpillar, after a point you just need to eat through a green leaf to feel better. So here we are. Now, a salad wasn’t sounding super appealing to me, so I set out to make something super easy, super inexpensive, super quick, and full of veggies.
What you need:
-Boboli thin crust
-sliced black olives
-Chipotle pizza sauce
-crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Use the back of large spoon to spread pizza sauce on pizza dough.
- Layer pieces of the rotisserie chicken on top of the sauce.
- Next, layer your peppers, onions, and olives.
- Finally, top the pizza with crumbled goat cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil on the exposed crust.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes.