Raise your hand if you buy sweaters, hats, gloves, scarves, coats EVERY season – even when you probably don’t need to. Guilty as charged. It is so hard not to when designers and stores are continually making winter wear items in various colors, shapes, styles. Whether you get them for yourself or as a gift for someone this season, below are a few of my favorite pieces out there this season.
- IN Cashmere Convertible Poncho – $128 – Nordstrom / A treat to yourself or a gift for someone else, this poncho is simple and stylish, and comes in four colors. Made out of 100% cashmere it will be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come. Another similar poncho that is equal in style is the Lou & Grey Funnelneck Poncho Sweater – $69.50 – LOFT / The poncho has made its way back into the pages of fashion catalogs this season, and is a must-have look for effortless looking style. Not only is it a stylish piece, but also is versatile. In a classic camel color, this poncho will quickly become a favorite piece.
- Tasha Crystal Embellished Beanie – $32 – Nordstrom / This beanie is great for function and style. The crystal embellishment spruces up the regular drab winter uniform of hats, gloves, and coats, while the light gray knit makes it a versatile piece.
- BP Reversible Scarf – $26 – Nordstrom / This reversible scarf is like a two-in-one purchase for your closet. With two classic plaid styles (black and white and red) this scarf can be worn in a variety of ways, and accessorize a multitude of outfits.
- Diamond cable knit tech gloves – $23.96 – Gap / These classic style gloves will keep your hands warm all winter long. With a tech touch finger tip your won’t have to worry about freezing your hand while using your device out in the cold. In three classic colors, this glove can be worn with a variety of outfits for many seasons to come.
- Ribbed knit beanie – $29.95 – Gap / This adorable beanie is made of a heavy knit that will keep your head warm throughout the cold days and nights of winter. Even though this beanie is still in a muted color, the blush is a refreshing change that is unexpected for this time of year.
- Free Press Bam Pow Gloves – $12.97 – Nordstrom Rack / These adorable gloves pack quite the “punch” to your winter wardrobe. The words “BAM” and “POW” blend nicely in with the design so that they are toned down a bit.
- Merona Blanket Scarf Multi Stripe – $14 – Target / This blanket scarf is warm, cozy, and stylish. The multi color combo adds a nice pop to any fall and winter wardrobe.
- Kate Spade New York Bow Convertible Mittens – $33.60 – Nordstrom / These adorable Kate Spade mittens are a vibrant color that will guarantee a fun pop in your winter wardrobe. The bow adds a sweet feminine touch; and the convertible feature of mitten to glove allows warmth and practicality.