Once again, our frozen salmon fillets rescued our weeknight meal. Even though this recipe (I completely winged this and don’t have exact measurements for ingredients) has a few more steps and pans involved than I normally like, I promise it was easy and delicious.
What you need:
-Parmesan grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a skillet, add white wine, butter, olive oil, and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Chop mushrooms and onions, and add to the skillet. Allow these to sweat.
- On the salmon, drizzle olive oil, S&P, and garlic powder. Place in the oven for about 13 minutes.
- After the timer goes off, remove the salmon, and add the mushroom and onion mixture to it.
- Place the salmon back into the oven, and cook for an additional five minutes.
We served our salmon with a fresh Caprese salad with basil from our garden, and a side of risotto with brocolini.